Society for the Promotion of Education in Animal Kindness, Inc.
351 Flint Rd Binghamton, NY 13905
Our Purposes and Policies
- To do all within our power to alleviate the suffering of animals.
- To provide education by demonstration and teaching responsible pet ownership.
- To provide shelter for stray/abandoned/abused animals in a natural environment
where the animal's mental and physical health and comfort are the prime concern.
- To provide routine veterinarian care to sheltered animals.
- To provide a spay/neuter clinic services to pet owners in order to make it
affordable to spay and neuter all pets.
- To provide a lost and found service where assistance is given and every effort
is made to reunite lost pets with there owners.
- To educate pet owners, using positive approach, in proper training of their pets,
which will have a direct influence on animals being abandoned and/or relinquished
because of behavioral problems.
- To provide lectures and talks to school children, groups, and other organizations
in order to promote a better understanding of animals and to encourage kindness,
compassion and responsibility toward all living creatures.
- We earned the 2012 Super Service Award from Angie's List.
- The award reflects consistent high levels of customer service.
- Check our reviews at
Dr. Mindy Maresca
Dr. Stephan Metzger
Dr. Suzan Boyadjian
Dr. Tracy Young
Dr. Lisa Kirby
Kim Stephens, LVT
Ana Davis, LVT
Christina Crabb, LVT
Vicki Weber, LVT
Terrie Casterline, LVT
Brenda Baileys, LVT
Animal Hospital, P.C.
Mon., Thur., & Fri. 8am - 4:30pm
Tue. & Wed. 8am - 6:30pm
Call for appointment:
(607) 729 - 7368
Visit us on Facebook at:
"SPEAK Animal Hospital &